BitcoinWSpectrum The Revolution In
Our technology is revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
100% POS COIN
100 MILLION BWS
Steps to Get Started
Get Coin to your Wallet
Download and install wallet
Locate your address in BWS wallet
Transfer coins to your wallet
Stake and Earn Rewards
Secure wallet with a passphrase(Don’t lose this)
Unlock your wallet (for staking only)
Earn free BWS @ 9% per year
PROOF OF STAKE
Users who keep their wallet open to secure the network via staking will get9% interest per year
Based on Proof-of-Stake. No more power hungry mining hardware.
Every transaction and deposit address is in ledger, so it’s entirely transparent.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
The software (wallet) is open source, so its safety can be audited.
It is extremely fast, you can send money to anyone in the world within seconds.
Anyone can run the wallet and transact with the same anonymity as Bitcoin, or better. No personal identifying information is required.
CS is an IT consultant and helps manage the project as Project Manager.
M4A is a senior developer. He is helping the project as Project Development In-charge.
Senior Business Analyst
Gemini is a senior finance professional and is working as Senior Business Analyst.
Toxic is assisting the project as senior developer.
BWS volume in last 24h
Coin age for stake (hrs)
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
What is BWS.
BitcoinWSpectrum (BWS) is a community owned coin, which is continuously being developed by its community and new changes are being introduced rapidly. A strong and professional management has been engaged.Some of its most prominent features are as follows.
- Lightning fast network
- 9% POS rewards
- Minimum stake age: 2 hours
- Maximum stake age: Unlimited
- Total coin supply: 100 Million
- Active and vibrant community
- Windows and Linux wallets
- Mobile Wallet (under development)
More exciting new features are being developed and will be introduced soon.
What is community takeover.
After launch the developer of coin dumped all of his stash and vanished. And since community believed in the project; later on it was taken over by community and has been re-branded as BitcoinWSpectrum. Now developer has no stake left in this coin and community owns and holds it.
A professional and dedicated team has been engaged to look after future developments of the project which has already achieved following milestones.
- Coin re-branding is complete.
- New windows and linux wallets have been released (A newer wallet version is going to be released soon).
- Multiple social media awareness campaigns have been launched
- Multiple airdrops have been completed and we are receiving tremendous response on social media.
- Fully functional website developed and launched
- New road-map has been released
- Two wallet explorers are currently up and running.
- Bitcointalk announcement and community engagement is going on.
- Already listed on Stocks.Exchange with BTC pair.
- We are among the coins which are going to be listed at VICEX upon its launch.
- Talks are in final stage with YOBIT exchange.
- More exchanges are being engaged and listing has been requested.
- Mobile wallet is also under development.
What is the target of the BWS?
After community take over we are rigorously working towards introducing new improvements. Our ultimate aim is to provide merchant integration platform and a fast, secure and reliable network. You can find our complete road-map here.
How can I earn rewards with BWS?
Unlike POW coins, you can earn rewards by only having BWS in your wallet. You won’t need expensive hardware and you won’t have to pay hefty power bills. By staking BWS in your wallet you can earn rewards @ 9% per year. You can find complete staking info/guide here.
What/Where is the network explorer?
Where can I buy BWS from?
Current exchanges status is as follows.
- Stocks.Exchange (Currently active. Click on the link to buy now)
- VICEX (Launching in last week of March, 2018)
- YOBIT (Listing fee paid, awaiting listing)
After the developer of the coin vanished, it was adopted by community.Community Takeover
February 01, 2018
First Block Explorer
After community take over a new block explorer has been launched.Network Explorer 1
Feb 11, 2018
BWS Wallet Release
First re-branded release of BWS wallet.Wallet
February 13, 2018
After successful re-branding new roadmap has been devised and rolled out.Roadmap
Feb 20, 2018
BWS website launchedWebsite
Feb 25 , 2018
Quarter 2, 2018
Upgrade wallet to Black-coin V1.2.5
Social media awareness campaigns
March 01 - June 30, 2018
Second Block Explorer
Second block explorer has been launched to enhance network strength and connectivity.Network Explorer 2
March 07, 2018
Quarter 3, 2018
Upgrade to Zero-coin/Privacy-clone (PIVX/Wagerr)
Release of mobile wallet
July 01 - Sep 30, 2018
Quarter 4, 2018
Master nodes. Merchant integration platform, More exchangesQ4
Oct 01 - Dec 31, 2018